Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Training Class Homework

Sorry it's late but here's some homework for you!

Did you know that it's unsafe, and illegal, to have your dog loose in the car?  I may be the only person ever to get pulled over for it, but for your safety and that of your dog please make sure that they are properly restrained when riding in the car. 

Visit Paws to Click to learn more about the importance of properly restraining your dog in the car and maybe consider taking the pledge. 

How do you (or will you) keep your dog safe in the car?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I didn't know it was illegal! I used to travel Sardine Canyon a lot with my last dog and was worried about what would happen to him if we had to brake for a deer so I used a seatbelt/harness I got from PetsMart on clearance (even the regular price wasn't too bad). Guess I'll have to get another one...

    ReplyDelete