Monday, September 26, 2011

This Week's Homework - Canine Body Language

I hope that everyone enjoyed their weekend!  We talk about canine body language every once in a while, and some of you know more than others, but it's always good to practice.  This is my dog Shy, what do you see in her posture and actions here?  Given her body language in the photo what do you think might be going on in her head, or what might her next actions be? 

Hint: Use your flash cards if you need to!  Please post your answers in a comment below, I'll post mine later on in the week.

1 comment:

  1. Since I do not know Shy, it is difficult to say for sure. It appears that her ears and tail are at neutral. Since she is licking her lips, there may be food nearby or she may be slightly anxious. She is not cowering, nor is she stiff, or on her toes. I think she is looking at something interesting as opposed to staring. I am guessing she is interested and engaged and will likely approach whatever she is watching. MV

    ReplyDelete