Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Good News!

It's an off week for classes so I won't make the homework too hard for this week.  Our good news is that you can now register for classes yourself online!!!  I've been working hard to get this set up for awhile now and I'm thrilled to finally have it up and running.  We may need to work out a few bugs at first, so please let me know if you encounter any problems.

To get started go to the regular schedule page http://www.mtnviewvet.com/training-class-schedule.html and click on the fantastic new "Book Now" button!  It looks like this:



  • You will be presented with the schedule view (make sure you're in the Puppy Preschool Schedule for Puppy Classes or the Family Dog Manners Schedule for all other classes (you can flip back and forth by clicking on the schedule name above the calendar).

  • When you want to enter a reservation you willl be asked to log in, first you must enter a special password which you will recieve at orientation, or in the email that got you to this blog post.

  • Next you must click on "Create New User Account" where you'll need to enter an email address and password, and your dog's name (don't worry if you have multiple dogs that come to class, this can be changed each time you register for a class).

  • Once registered you can enter a new reservation for a slot, make sure you put the right dog's name if you have more than one.


  • Than you're done, if you need to cancel a class you can do that at any time, if a class you would like to attend is full you can still register and be put on a waiting list in case a slot opens up.

    Please let me know if you have any questions or problems registering!  If you have already registered for classes your spot is guarenteed, once you've created your account I can add you or remove you from a class as well, so double check the schedule on the website (which will go away in the next week) and make sure to register for the appropriate classes.  Let me know if you need help!

    2 comments:

    1. We're upping the ante on this folks! I see that three of you have already registered and that's AWESOME, thanks for being on the ball! For the first 5 to register I'm offering a special prize, so there are still two spots left!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hey Alyson! I think I got it figured out, but I couldn't see the two puppy classes (in family dog manners or puppy preschool) that I wanted to sign up for on Wednesday Feb. 22nd, or Wednesday March 7th. Are those classes still being offered? Thanks!

      ReplyDelete